Implementing of the document flow and EMS implementation time points depend on many factors, such as:
- The system class
- The system scale
- The customization of the system being implemented
- The human factor
The implementation process consists of several steps. The main steps of document flow implementation:
- Analysis of organizational structure and identification of key business processes
- Preparing guidelines and nomenclature documents
- Adaptation of the system for special need of the company, based on the information gathered during analysis step
- Installation and configuration of the system
- Training of the company personnel
The last step is worth paying special attention as in case of poor personnel training even the best and most perfect system that perfectly fits your organization will be ineffective. Implementation of an automated document flow system can take from a week to one year depending on the factors listing above.
This is why the electronic document management system bb wokspace aimed at beginners, has highly ergonomic and intuitively easy interface. There are training videos that allow to start the work on the system in 10-15 minutes just repeating the steps from the video tutorials.
Another usefull articles from bb software