Double B Inc. is a Russian company specializing on the development of complex system for effective electronic document flow management, - tells Mr. Gromov, - Our product 'System for effective management bb workspace' is a part of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) systems and it suppots the full range of document management: from creation fo the document till archiving it in a separate archive database for each calendar year. The system is available in various editions. All of them conform to the standards issued in Russian Federation. The system is complex, it exists of several visual layers. Two majors areas are automated: documents and tasks. As a part of work with the documents it is the suppost of files, digital signature, sertified FSC, flexible itineraries, creation documents from templates with autofill. The scan and attachments of incoming documents, follow up and reminders are also supported by the system. In the areas of tasks (resolutions, tasks, orders) the fuction with deadline support exists. Digital signature, itineraries, notes and notificaitons are also suported byteh system. If there is a document demading a response, the task is already beneath it stating the responsable and the deadline. Naturally, this task is already associated with an incoming document. For example, the provision of a letter response to the application of the client.
- Such programms already exist. What is your innovation?
- Yes, there are a lot of analogs in the market, I would say about 40 systems that automate the document flow. Our key feature: user-frienly interface, oriented on a beginner level user rather then on an advanced user. It won't take nuch time to learn to work with our system. If you are a begginner, i.e. know basic Office and email, it will take max 2 hours to begin working with our system. our software is for beginners - this is our innovation. We were among the first developpers to introduce the pruduct oriented on the beginners. The slogan of our company underlines this - Attractive interface. And indeed, the interface is oriented on people who never worked with computer before - trainers, students, golden age people.
- It is still not easy for the old school clerk to switch from the paper work to computer. Many of them still do not trust the new system.
- You don't need to be afraid of electronic document. it makes the life easier, puts everything in order. Well, it can happen that very compilcated software which has been chosen by the adninictration makes users feel uncomfortable. Compicated system without user-friendly interface will not work. As an example, in some of the market products you should enter password and open up to 15 windows to do a single operation with a document. In our software everything is visible and easy. The architecture is properly built, everything is done at the level of bookmarks. Everything works by one mouce click.
- Where are traditional papers, documents with signature and stamp?
- The papers are not cancelled, their way through different departments has been improved and it is much easier now. Let's say, a paper document has been received by the secretary, registred , scanned and entered in the system. It can be archived immediately. The following document flow is electronic. The document goes to the responsable person electronically. The responsable creates a task for the person who will execute the task. Suppose, the memorandum is made electronically, it is confirmed by all departments using digital signature. After that the manager should sign the document with a stamp. On this level, the document is printed and given to the manager for the signature. The manager can enter the system and check all the steps, discussion sand confirmations on this document.
- Yes, today electronic document flow is actual as is has been never before. People are all in computers. You have got to the point.
- And what is most important - governmental clerks are actively involved in tis process. The president put the task - automation of electronic document flow. These programs have been woring since 2000. 'Electronic Russia', 'Electronic Moscow', 'Automation'. IT-technologies are developing. But the process takes more time than we desire. In his annual president's Message to RF Federal Assembly on 12-Nov-2009, Dmitrii Medvedev pointed out: 'In one of feedbackes which I received on the article 'Russia go forward!' , it came from Serpukhov, it is netioned that implementation of such technologies, in particular, so-called 'electronic government' would desrease problems with corruption, would get rid of standing in lines, from wasting time and money. This is obviously right.' And in the Administration fo Serpukhov city our system was implemented and it works successfully till now. That is our 'Government Service' edition. The first feedback to our President came from there and it was mentioned by Mr. Medvedev in his annual message. The attention to this technology is not surprising as such technology saves a lot of time. In Serpikhov now there are more than 200 users - the Administration in full. After that the Administration is planing to distribute this sytem to all subordinate organizations in town. After that there will be thousand of users in Serpikhov.
- Is your program implemented somewhere in Moscow?
- Prefectures and government organizations have our licenses for free. We are involved, ig necessary, in the sut up and lanch of the program and in training process. This work is payed at a standard rate, it is not high. But they have huge saving on the licenses.
Many of the residents of the inductrial park are successfuly growing companies, such as: 'LAZMA' producing laser medical equipment; 'Trinity" produces and supplies servers, develops and implements complex computer systems; OOO 'ARTIUM' implements EMBOX technologies; OOO 'Medika1' develops and manufactures ultraviolet equipment; OOO 'Kronix Telecom' is a designer, manufacture and supplier of telecommunication equipment. There are also interesting ideas in other companies.
Another usefull articles from bb software